Upick at Boxx Berry Farm for 2021 is Closed.
For the most up-to-date information on upick, please watch for updates on Facebook, Instagram and of course our website under Upick or News sections.
BOXX BERRY FARM BERRY U-PICK GUIDELINES
– If you have a fever, cough, or other symptoms of illness please come back another time when you are healthy
– Hands must be properly and thoroughly washed before picking
– Please keep your children with you at all times
– There is no smoking permitted at our farm
– No eating or drinking in the U-Pick fields; eating is permitted in designated areas only
– Pets are not allowed anywhere on our farm. Please leave your animals at home
– Please remain in designated picking rows. Please be mindful of where you walk— our crops can be damaged by foot traffic
– Please touch only the berries you plan to pick, and please purchase any and all berries you pick
– Dispose of garbage in the specified trash receptacles